Sunday, November 6, 2011

Usually for me the U.S.A. What do you think the government answer?

usually for me the U.S.A. government has responded but I want to make the test fun with you, what do you answer if you were instead of Obama or Obama's wife or other authorities' that can 'decide, my question and' the following: "Hello, I are the author of Hollywood movies, tours of the song, Rock, Pop, Show and 'my form of safe investment and I do also run a cash payment in the current account of the Bank. I know I can if your diplomatic alliance Saudis, Arabs can 'allow yourself to be sure that Saudi Arabia has my contact? I wrote a few e-mail but I have the answer to the uncertainty because' the Saudi Arabia did not respond but not to respond to me all powerful investment will go 'to the Sultanate of Oman and Yemen in the Opposition, however, even after the victory of the revolution in Yemen will be' paid and to spread freedom 'from dictatorship and will spread' over and e 'to overthrow the regime Saudi Arabia and that 'the tyrant dictator. I mean, if Saudi Arabia is expected to respond to me, the investment will go' to Saudi Arabia. My investment and 'the most' powerful unprecedented boom that existed in the lives of U.S. and the West. My experience and 'also to the authorities' to carry out the dismissals, arrests, trials and to initiate interception with excellent results, I perform my work to any other State, but if it' s 'Saudi Arabia to deny me of what' I introduced myself to them will be 'forced to supply the Yemen rebel and rebel and that' sustained dal'sultanato, Asia and England. I, Dear President of the USA, I turn to you for to avoid the worst of your dear friends Saudi Arabia. You could make you change your mind Saudi Arabia do to prevent further war? My investment and 'always the most' powerful story in the world, 'my brand new Boom special that won the world. I started writing as a child and a teenager, and I have constitutions and institutions, appointed, etc.etc. very often the secret services .----******* ****************************************… ****************************************… ****************************************… ******** THAT YOU ANSWER ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment