Friday, November 11, 2011

Hillary is like Martha Stewart?

I am a Democrat but I just can't get myself to see Hillary as president. I like her policies, and I really shouldn't have a problem with her. But her image just bugs me. She seems like a bitchy Martha stewart who will throw a fit if she doesn't get what she wants. Also when I look at her I think of a mean elementary school principal. Like those older women you meet who are just mean and you can't think of a good reason for it, and make their husbands their bitches. and sometimes I think she will have a hotflash and start a nuclear war unintentionally. i dont know. Has anyone else had these thoughts? Give me your feed back, I know My thought process makes no sense, and its me relating her image to stuff in my past, but does anyone else have these thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment