Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Please help!!.....has anyone had or heard?

I had my tubes tied 6 yrs ago. From Sept. to Jan. I did not have a period, Jan. was a bit heavy, but not outrageous. Feb. nothing, March I started bleeding on the 2 and it is sometimes heavy with lots of clots, others its regular, and I was bleeding for 22 days.....I had bw and ultrasound in Dec. which showed only a few cysts on my ovaries.....Friday I had more bw and another ultrasound, the tech couldn't tell me much, but she did say that she has never seen fibroid pop up within a few months, so that's out of the question, however I am ually active, and had 3 days ago, that night I craved oj the next night I puked my guts up, and stay nauseated, my are sore, my body aches, alot of pregnancy symptoms, but is there anything besides being pregnant that makes you feel you are??.....I have to wait 2 weeks before I go to the doc for results, my nerves are shot, and I am scared so any input is appreciated!! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment