Monday, November 14, 2011

Is it Normal for a Boyfriend to be Content Without Infatuation?

It's been close to 7 years with my boyfriend and me. We are best friends. He says he "wants" me ually and I still find him attractive as well. However, I just don't feel that much "chemistry." Does that make sense? We have companionship. We have . But I need more "romance." Romance, to me, is not about or friendship. It's about fun, flirting, . My boyfriend says he doesn't really feel that way anymore but he's happy because he's comfortable. I know couples go through periods where they aren't particularly "in love" (infatuated), but is it normal to not necessarily WANT sparks and erflies? I told him that no romance, to me, is like no to him. I NEED romance in my relationship the same way a man might "need" . He says that he'd feel more infatuated if I wore more low cut tops, but to me that is more about , not infatuation. He says he still loves me and wants me sexually, but isn't necessarily "in love. Are long term couples really content with that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment