Friday, November 11, 2011

Sweet Sixteen Party...?

My sweet 16 is coming up in March, and I'm looking to plan a party. I have a couple themes in mind, but the one that seems to stand out the most is a chocolate party. I was thinking there could be a chocolate fountain, a chocolate dessert bar (with things like brownies, chocolate cupcakes, candy, etc), a big chocolate cake, and brown decorations (with big cut out candies and maybe some pink accents). For games I was thinking a brownie eating contest or something of the sort, but I need some more ideas in that area. I know I'll wear a brown dress, and I could suggest that everybody wears brown too. The invitations are going to be attached to Hershey's bars. It's already confirmed that I can use my church's fellowship hall, which is quite large. So my question to you is if you have any additional ideas. I especially need game ideas, but anything is welcomed. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment