Sunday, November 6, 2011

Can I expect any visible results in 2 weeks of hard weight/cardio training?

Ok, so Christmas is obviously coming up and I want to try and improve how I look in only 2 weeks of training for Christmas. I don't plan on stopping after that but if I really push myself and do a good 1 1/2 hours of weight training in the mornings and do running after work (about 3.5-5km), is it possible to see any visible results in only 2 weeks? I'm about 5'10 and weigh about 80kg and have a bit of a beer gut growing but I'm by no means out of shape....I think my body has great potential in its current state. But if I really push myself, can I lose enough body fat/gain muscle that I might be able to notice in only 2 weeks? I take it giving it up the beer should be obvious if I want results? That's ok if so. Should I diet on top of this routine? I know muscles need protein and I need to lose some fat....should I do the Atkins Diet for the 2 weeks? If no, why not? I want to start the gym in the morning so any help would be great. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment