Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dreams about friends who are deceased?

I keep having this dream about one of my friends who ped away on September 1st. Strangely enough I had another friend who ped away months before her, and I seldom dream about him. I keep having this dream about her and it's never the same dream, I always see her somewhere I recognize but she's always dressed differently. In my dream I know she is not alive but I still go up and give her a hug and tell her that I miss her and she always responds with "I miss you too". I'm not sure why I'm having these dreams, and it may just be my way of dealing with her death... has anyone had similar experiences? Is this something that will eventually stop? Why am I not having dreams of my other friend who ped?

No comments:

Post a Comment